Original topic:

Samsung M30s Motherboard Issue

(Topic created on: 04-07-2021 04:43 PM)
RajeshwarReddy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Yes, I also got a minor update notification ( security update ) after the update my mobile crashed and stuck on the Samsung logo. I am unable to do factory reset or recovery.

Samsung Care told me that the motherboard issue and which costs me Rs 9000+ INR, my warranty got expired couple of weeks ago. I brought this mobile during last year's sale period. Is this a pre-planned activity?  to send an update and crash all the phone? so that everyone will purchase hardware? 

I don't see these types of silly issues in Chinese phones. Still I am confused about how the security can crash the motherboard... Samsung please stop cheating people.

60 Comments
MCL1807
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M

Mine also same problem .. simple the customer service guy is telling that motherboard is gone and need to be replaced. If the motherboard wont sustain the updates why the hell the Samsung is playing with our hard earned money. If they cant manufacture the motherboard which lasts long then better don't bluff the customers. 

VijayRps
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Yeah!!! Exactly the same. I too have the same problem with my samsung m30s. My warranty expired just 2 days and was pretty devasted.. How in earth they are telling that the problem is with the motherboard u need to change it for 8,500 where the phones actuallt bought for 13,000. I've made up my mind on never buying samsung again

shrh18
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

The same happened with me. Updated my Samsung A50 to android 11 UI 3.0 3 days ago. Its stuck on Samsung Logo even after Factory reset. I had buyed it just a year and half ago. This issue never occurs on Chinese phones. Samsung Care told me that its  motherboard issue and which costs me Rs 9000+ INR to replace. Why to send updates when it damages the phones. Your Updates have damaged our phones.  Samsung should recall all its phones and replace these motherboards which gets damaged just by a mere software update.

visht2225
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Absolutely.. Samsung must own up responsibility to rectify the issue both hardware/software caused by software update, free of cost..
Manojsdeep
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Yes same issue here! After an updation I facing issue that my hone got hanged during using camera or any other aap and auto restart.  The phone is 13 month old means guarantee is over. I had write many time to samsung community app but response that go to call center. After visiting call center they told that mother-board having problem and it need to replace and cost will 7200/-. Here now cost of phone is 10000.00 M30S. I was regular user of samsung because i bleave in Brand og samsund. Now this trust is break and I will never buy samsung mobile and not advise to other.       

visht2225
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
My 13 monthd old Samsung M30S started to behave very unstable immediately after android 11 update. The service center says that the mobile could go dead while flashing. I collected my mobile & walked out. How can a customer be made to pay for an update introduced by Samsung? This is nothing, but cheating.
Members_R4zkYZk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am in similar situation to Your one week back got some update. Phone was working fine and suddenly today morning my phone was in stuck state "Samsung galaxy M31"         powered by Andriod .   At this screen went to samsung care they say if its software issue will solve in 20 mins.  but after 10-15mins the person told me its motherboard issue and will cost around 9K. My warranty expired one week ago.  i can seen many are commenting in favour o but data speaks louder than anything.  Every third comments is having same issue and just after warranty period. 

RaaghulSibi
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Restarting problem in Samsung M31 is so annoying.
Only when we face it we will know more about it.

Purchased on Mar'20 but jul'20 had this issue, it got automatically restored within a week
Again now recently past 2 weeks facing the problem. Can't even replace because 1 year passed by.

Worst model Samsung M31
RaaghulSibi
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
It's a hardware problem with Samsung phones, only when you feel each will feel the pain.
shubhanshp
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Same problem and same situation is also with me.its suspicious because so many people is facing this problem.after they install new update phone starts lagging stuck and finally hardware problem and when u visit customer they said ur motherboard is finished.give 8-9 thousand.