Original topic:

Samsung M30s Battery changing time

(Topic created on: 10-10-2019 12:42 AM)
ZakyHindi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hi dear all Samsungians, 

Last week I purchased #SamsungM30s, as all you know guys its come with 6k mAh battery with Fast Charging 

But its take up to 5hours plus to fully charged.

Let me know if its normal as it's too much annoying me 
0 Likes
14 Comments
sunny0016
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
this is only diff between A series and M series there are very less complaints in A series fully satisfied with Samsung A30s
ZakyHindi
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I am too much annoyed of the battery charging time as well I saw hundreds of review over YouTube etc. but no one was showing about the charging speed timing as well non of reviewer's information as this device M30s doesn't come with Knox's security

I got fooled bro. but cannot do anything now
0 Likes
ZakyHindi
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I am too much annoyed of the battery charging time as well I saw hundreds of review over YouTube etc. but no one was showing about the charging speed timing as well non of reviewer's information as this device M30s doesn't come with Knox's security

I got fooled bro. but cannot do anything now
0 Likes
sunny0016
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
shift to A30s
0 Likes
ZakyHindi
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
30 Aug 2019 was my last day then I forced to resign and for shifting to A30s I must find new job
0 Likes
Rahulk1
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Ram Management is big problem in M30S only 1 gb left out of 4 after whatsapp and mx player Gpay install... seriousely?
0 Likes
sog1912
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
got m30s few days back, it fully charges in 1hr. 40 minutes.
0 Likes
ZakyHindi
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
u lucky one
0 Likes
sog1912
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
try changing your charger or cable, you might need to visit Samsung care if not resolved.
0 Likes