Original topic:

Samsung M30 s motherboard issue within 15 months of purchase

(Topic created on: 02-11-2021 10:50 PM)
vishalakshi
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hi Samsung,

I went through the many posts which share my experience with the Samsung M30 series.

I purchased it in Oct 2019  in the sale from Amazon. It worked well till I updated the software. Now it auto restarts every few minutes,cant handle multiple operations, became **bleep** slow. I checked up with the Samsung service centre and they ask me to replace the mother board for 5590 as my warranty has expired I am not a person who updates and changes mobile every year. I expected the life for at least 3-4 years from a brand like Samsung.

Reading many other posts and very frequent recent posts I realize the update has done more harm than use. My sincere doubt is ....is the update planned for this result ? or are the products on sale dumped for these results?

Samsung should take ownership of this mishap because it's not a single person's issue but many have faced this recently. Not all can afford to change the motherboard. Samsung you are answerable

5 Comments
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_4Lt10Zd
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am facing the same issue. The customer service department of Samsung declined my request to repair or replace without charge.

And they are asking for 8500 INR to replace the mother board.

Which is more than half the initial prize.

The point to be noted is that, there is no physical damage on the phone, and my usage was pretty normal. And I can't imagine how can a motherboard be damaged in such a manner of usage. (not even gaming).

I request Samsung to replace my motherboard with a minimum charge or I'm ready to swap my phone with newer version with the charge you have asked to replace the motherboard.

I checked the Samsung website for spare parts, where they say the motherboard costs aroun 4300INR.

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/in-mobile-phone-part-cost/

Its really confusing. Can Samsung resolve this issue please.

If any one got this issue resolved please reply.

0 Likes
allenvt
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

i also have the same issue .Did you get the solution for it.i think that samsung is not a trust worthy company now a days.soon after the warrenty period expires the device is facing some issues.

arg9954
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

hi friend even i have m30s and facing the same issue from last oct but seems like Samsung have not taken note of the issue so to make Samsung know of the issue please tweet your problem on official Samsungindia twitter handle i have already tweeted if many people tweet their issues then surely Samsung would take some action so please go and tweet

arg9954
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

hi friend even i have m30s and facing the same issue from last oct but seems like Samsung have not taken note of the issue so to make Samsung know of the issue please tweet your problem on official Samsungindia twitter handle i have already tweeted if many people tweet their issues then surely Samsung would take some action so please go and tweet