Galaxy M

Samsung M30 s 1 month usage review

What I like the most

• 6000 MH battery which easily last for 2 days

• Samsung One UI 1 skin ultra friendly

• Super amoled display for super viewing experience

What i missed in the box

• Handfree: additional expense 

• Case : couldn't find suitable case in market also additional expense plus plastic body so without case cannot be used

• Screen protector : as screen is not gorilla glass so screen protector is necessary

What I don't like

• Poor quality camera not worth 48 MP and no proper zoom

• Lasted android version as per report by 2020 only lasted version Samsung will rollout

• Gaming hangs as processor not up to the standard

My verdict is 3 out of 5. Please go for Samsung M30s if you need big battery mobile and not a Chinese mobile.

7 Comments
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Did you find any network issue ⚠️?
0 Likes
anilmenon
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
no issues with network I am using Airtel and single SIM
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Good to hear that. A vast majority of members reports network and reception issue ⚠️ including me .Thats why i asked 🙂. Thanks for the response any way🤝
alokbarnwal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
in my case battery is not doing great..every day I need to do charge.. if compare with mi 4000mah that last 2 days and this is not that great..also older bluetooth headset not getting scanned on this , it means that u need to buy another bluetooth headset and discard older one..
0 Likes
anilmenon
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
please contact customer care and replace your handset
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
You are right samsung is not bothered about customers of M series. why not give better firmware and improve display,sound, network reception, battery drain. Now we know why Xiaomi has become no.1.
anilmenon
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
true
0 Likes