Original topic:

Samsung M30 camera not working

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 03:51 PM)
Mahalakshme
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

Hi,

I have the exact problem of front camera not working and hang as a blank screen in my phone after the recent software update .Tried to clear data, force stopped the app, tried restarting, tried factory reset. Nothing worked. So went to nearby Samsung authorized service center. They analysed and said like camera ic is not working and asked me to change the motherboard for the cost of 7000rs. It is not even 1 and half years I bought Samsung M30 and this is highly disappointing.

Thanks

7 Comments
Samsung_SzwfCTU
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
nefaul sk
0 Likes
Samsung_SzwfCTU
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
nefsul sk
0 Likes
Samsung_yIN8bXT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
samsung m30s front camera not good
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
techSuraj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I have the exact problem of front camera not working and hang as a blank screen in my phone after the recent software update .Tried to clear data, force stopped the app, tried restarting, tried factory reset. Nothing worked. So went to nearby Samsung authorized service center. They analysed and said like camera ic is not working and asked me to change the motherboard for the cost of 7000rs. It is not even 1.2 years I bought Samsung M30 and this is highly disappointing.
0 Likes
Rishiz
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Bro go to settings > apps > show system apps > search for "camera test" and force stop it . Ur camera will work.

Thank you

0 Likes
Rishiz
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Bro go to settings > apps > show system apps > search for "camera test" and force stop it . Ur camera will work.

Thank you

0 Likes