Original topic:

Samsung M21 motherboard failure

(Topic created on: 09-22-2021 06:11 PM)
Arpit Pitaliya
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

After 14 months of purchasing Samsung M21 phone, the motherboard got crashed. I see there are lot of similar incidents with Samsung M series model. As this is problem with this model series, request Samsung to consider providing benefits to customers, atleast change the motherboard with no additional cost. Or is this a new product strategy to boost more sales?

19 Comments
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
This issue have been reported here a number of times by others too.

Samsung just doesn't want to resolve or look into this. Its clearly their mistake which occurs right after an update (and will not able to downgrade to an older version even from service centre). The only solution is to replace the motherboard according samsung.

Never choose samsung again.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
You sure it's after update?
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
That's what alot of people faced. After August/September patch. Until then, everything was fine for such people.
Anurag_Singh
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

@samsung, plz take any action regarding this case otherwise we are not going to choose samsung again #we will #boycottsamsung

0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Strategy to boost more sales it is.

This is Samsung, never choose Samsung again.
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey, don't get the motherboard replacement and don't buy any phones with exynos
Highlight the matter on twitter and mail at ceo desk on Samsung.com
Veer2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Samsung 2021 ScamScreenshot_20210922-153402_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210922-153516_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210922-153351_Chrome.jpg
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We apologize for your inconvenience. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/ 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sarwes
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Hi,  I have samsung m21. Now it has issues with restart automatically while using. I never got wet with water or threw my mobile. You can check with report provided . I cant tolerate this. I contacted customer support. they told me to create job sheet with a nearby service center and sent the job sheet for a discount of 6k. I also uploaded a job sheet and changed the motherboard. Now customer support is completely disagreeing with discounts because of completed process of motherboard. Now I need to pay 6k of my own money  usage for 1.6 years. I planned to use this m21 for 4 years.  I never thought this worst happen with your brand.