Original topic:

Samsung M20 cpu

(Topic created on: 02-14-2019 04:50 PM)
deep13
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
in cpu z app,  the processor it shows 7885 not the 7904 mentioned in the box. this is not good, what do you think guys?
5 Comments
kedz
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
yeah I too got same result, even in antutu benchmarks, the waste tech youtubers never addressed this.. paid promotions
deep13
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
i don't have problem what we have now but selling products with false statements is a big issue even in the box mentioned 7904 , nd i bought this bcz its new soc nd somehow equal to sd 632 by on paper assessment but in actual i see sd 625 perform better.
0 Likes
deep13
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
while playing game in this device it heat as other devices heat but it's heat feal on the top of the screen of camera side and it does feel to thumbs which is not good , that's the only problem what i have with this device otherwise suitable to my needs.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! Keep posting!!
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
kedz
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
its not for heavy gaming at all, i just came from one plus 6 and previously s8, may be this also reason that i am feeling very lag..
moderate gaming is fine i think,
coming to cpu, that applications will update the processor very soon
i liked most about this is battery and fast charging and Samsung ui and own apps. within a budget..
0 Likes