Original topic:

Samsung M10s Long Term Review

(Topic created on: 11-23-2020 01:37 PM)
Galaxy M
Samsung Galaxy is the most Underrated device, yup its the most excellent M - Series Samsung Ever Built. In One Sentence its A top-Notch device.

Display is HD+ but its Super Amoled with Samsung dynamic colors system after One UI 2, even the device supports widevine L1 with Video Enhancer support.
About frame its a plastic build but in dual frame like the build of S9.
Yeah phone is powerd by 3 GB ram but its enough for me as with One UI its heavily optimized by Samsung so far I didn't see any App crashes or usage issues.

About storage ya I feels 32GB is low but ya I have expanded it Via 16GB Memory Card so its enough for me. Storage type is emmc5. 1

Phone is power pack with Full OneUi so Good lock, Bixby-routines support is there only AOD and edges light like features are not present. 
Charging type is Adaptive 15Watt which takes around 1.5 hours to 0 to 100 and packed with 4000mah battery.
Phone weights is only 158gms which awesome and protected by Dragontail glass but still I use Guards. Phone is very slim and light. Supports 2sim with sd card. 

Lets talk about Phones Software information and Security, yes its fully Secured by Knox both software and Hardware with Samsung Pay Mini and Secure Folder support. 

Phone is running on October Patch which is quite Good for this device and I'm expecting that Samsung probably Provides UI 3.0 as it comes out with 9.0 out of the Box. 
Camera is great no doubt but in low light some times it struggles. But but, Phone supports OIS which Video recording in FHD+ so thats great. Including Live Focus, UltraWide, UltraWide on front and all necessary useful camera features is there. 

Battery is Quite great and optimized you will easily get 7Hours SOT on single charge. 
Network quality is great Not issues VoLTE, VoWiFi everything is great, Including BT 5.0
Phone is packed with 21 sensors including all necessary sensors too. 
Speakers are good and with 3.5mm jack it supports Dolby Audio. 
Processor is exynos 7844b which is around SD660 to 662 i mean I can play all games and COD on Medium graphics with High FPS. And Yes I didn't face any type of heating issues at all I think in September patch I face but after Providing Logs they fixed it. 

So if I told my Conclusion its Great device at great price of 8,999 no doubt That's Samsung build a Great Smartphone at this price point. And after updates really samsung improves a lot. 
27 Comments
Galaxy M
I want to buy m10s. are you advertising to sell your device??? if yes I am ready to buy it for ₹9000.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Currently no brother.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
its a good deal bro🤪🤪
Milind06
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
s9 has aluminum metal frame not plastic and its a flagship phone its not a midrange
don't even compare
Galaxy M
I already mentioned it has plastic frame the mean of saying is that it coming with dual frame not a single frame like upcoming m series devices come out
San7ay
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Really One UI full version in M10s and Core on M51... What the **bleep** samsung is doing.
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
😕

20201124_100856_40821.jpg

0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes M10s is really great, its actually a rebranded A20
帕里克
Expert Level 1