Original topic:

Samsung I am Pissed Off Right Now

(Topic created on: 03-30-2019 10:53 PM)
Tayebmehmood
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Please Read This Post till the end with Focus and by the way i am not just a fool writing about something which i don't know.

I bought Galaxy M20 after watching videos of paid Youtubers like Technical Guruji and now after 25 days use i am here to give you my most HONEST review :-

1. Performance : CPU :- The Exynos 7904 Processor as claimed by Samsung which now after March Security Update is converted to Exynos 7885 (Read my last post for info on this issue) has Antutu 7 benchmark score of 108000 Approx which is considered to be better than SD 626 and Slightly lower than SD636, But here is the fact this Exynos 7904 can be considered as Slightly better than SD450 and worse than SD626 here is how the Processors have a phenomenon called Throttling which helps them to limit their processing speed when the processor overheats and after playing PUBG at Smooth graphics and medium frame rate for 15-20 minutes its CPU temperature reaches upto 53°C and in order to prevent the Chipset from melting down the device Throttles the two performance cores of this device ( Cortex A73 Clocked at 1.8GHZ) and they Starts working at the frequency of 1.6GHZ like other six cores and when this happens you won't find any good gaming experience, So if you think it shows Antutu benchmark score of 108000 and it should be able to play PUBG in High Graphics Settings like Asus Zenfone Max pro m1 (8k Smartphone) Provides then you are wrong its CPU Throttles way too much and you will be able to play PUBG In High graphics settings for only upto 10 minutes after that if you even change Graphics settings to Smooth and even low frame rate you won't be able to play PUBG because CPU is hot and is Throttling its processing Speed so don't expect Good Gaming Experience from this device.

GPU :- Nothing much to say about its GPU as it has Mali G71-Mp2 which is 1082 Days old (approx) When i last checked few days ago so you can't expect much from this 3 years old GPU and our Brand New Galaxy M20, M30 has a 3 years old GPU and this is so disappointing looks like mali was selling its outdated GPU on flash Sale and Our Beloved Worlds Biggest Android Smartphone Brand bought it with a huge discount and used it in its new entry level Smartphones (Galaxy M10, M20, m30) to overtake Xiaomi and everybody appreciated it and no one bothered about 3 years old GPU and a poorly developed CPU used in it and everybody appreciated its Battery and Display and nothing else waaooow.

If you want me to write more about Galaxy M20 like Camera, Display, Battery, and other stuff then do comment below because it takes a lot of effort to write it and I am not gonna write so much unless you are interested 
35 Comments
rehan111a
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
hmm but gpu is still ok
0 Likes
Tayebmehmood
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Bro Andreno 506 Used with SD 450 and other like SD 626 provides 120-130 Gflops and this Mali G71-Mp2 provides only 50-60 Gflops approx you can learn more about Gflops on Google so you can calculate its performance is half as compared to Andreno 506 thus gpu is not ok
0 Likes
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
right tayebmehmood bro
0 Likes
TuhinS
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
well you know. U can use external cooling system to cool your phone.
0 Likes
Tayebmehmood
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
🤣🤣🤣 Yea i am thinking of designing a Cabinet for my phone with external cooling system but the only problem is it won't be phone then
0 Likes
TuhinS
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
all u have to do is. put some cold water inside a small polythene bag comparable to your phone size. on place the phone over it while playing. this works great if it has a metal body. you can play games continuously for more than 30 mins with crossing temperature above 36-37 C. believe me I have tried it myself.
0 Likes
Tayebmehmood
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
🤣🤣 that would be fun to watch
0 Likes
TuhinS
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
upto u bro. it's your choice. whatever.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
If you expect a flagship feature in just 11k then you cannot get it . In this price which phone is better than M20 tell me
0 Likes