Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy m31 charging problem

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 12:52 AM)
Samsung_ZyvGhND
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

After one month the charging are very slow. I put the charging port 00:18am now 00:47am only 2% charge please slove the problem all the phone. Due to lockdown we can't go to the service station. Therefore you send your service man for check & slove the problem soon as soon. If you want your branding increase you  slove the problem 

28 Comments
Breeder
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have same issue in M30s
0 Likes
Arth1
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
The slow charging and charging freeze problem is with the latest update on many samsung devices. Hope they will fix it in next update asap.
0 Likes
sakshijain
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
i am using Samsung Galaxy M31 and facing same charging issue i need some assistance regarding this
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear and tear, bent prongs etc. If it is damaged then kindly visit your nearest service center to get it replaced.

2. Check charging, if rating is 15W or above. Kindly try to charge the device in a non-inverter socket.

Note: Kindly open Device care from Settings > Battery > Please tap on 3 dots(more option) at the top right hand side > please select settings > enable fast cable charging.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sus_Rwt
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
please dont give such a stupid suggestion so many people.are facing same issue and what you people think we all dont know basic to connect cable and charger there is a issue in mobiles find solutions or call back all faulty set
sarang_d
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Exactly. Everybody knows such basic things. And we had tried all our best then only we are raising our concern. I am also facing serious issue with charging. Charging does not starts at all. I purchased M31S from online site. First time I faced the same problem, fortunately the problem started within 2-3 days, so I got replacement. Now after aprox. 1 month same problem started. I tried various combination of charger, charging cable and mobiles. But every time the problem is with mobile only.

0 Likes
sarang_d
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Exactly. Everybody knows such basic things. And we had tried all our best then only we are raising our concern. I am also facing serious issue with charging. Charging does not starts at all. I purchased M31S from online site. First time I faced the same problem, fortunately the problem started within 2-3 days, so I got replacement. Now after aprox. 1 month same problem started. I tried various combination of charger, charging cable and mobiles. But every time the problem is with mobile only.

0 Likes
Samsung_7ZqE9ZS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am having trouble with my samsung Galaxy m31 in charging ,I put it on a charger but it gives no sign of charging above as all mobile gives, so what to do now please tell.
Samsung_yPQaYFo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Even I'm facing the same issue. Samsung do respond and resolve our charging issue.