Samsung Galaxy M31s

(Topic created on: 07-28-2020 05:32 PM)
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

This is Anik,

So, as we all know, Samsung's new midrange M series device is around the corners, the Galaxy M31s, and I am very excited for it.

The phone features a massive 6000 mAh battery with 25W fast charging, for the first time in M series, also supporting reverse charging.

It has a quad camera module with a 64 megapixel primary camera, a 12 megapixel ultrawide camera, a 5 megapixel depth camera and lastly, a 5 megapixel macro camera. And the camera will support Single take feature.

Also, one interesting thing is that from the images at Amazon's microsite, we could not see a fingerprint scanner on the back, which hints us towards an in-display fingerprint scanner this time, in the Galaxy M series.

This phone has a 6.5 inch Super Amoled display with a resolution of 1080x2400 and has a 32 megapixel punch hole camera in the center.

The processor is the Exynos 9611, the same which we first saw in the Galaxy M30s.

The Galaxy M31s will launch on 30th July, at 12 noon.

Anyways guys,

That was for the Galaxy M31s, the price for the 6+128 GB variant is 19,499 INR and it is 21,499 for the 8+128 GB variant.

Thanks for reading!

4 Comments
Galaxy M
okay bro thank you for this useful info about another "capable hardware lacking software" device 🤣
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

What do you mean by "capable hardware lacking software"? What else do you want? Customization? Then A Series is for you.

0 Likes
Galaxy M
Is that so called "customization" not possible in M series devices? after all the hardware is same, for most part. But due to some extraordinary minds sitting in samsung, they have given one ui core which is scaled down version of one ui so that M series users are left without even the same level of software Experience. Is this fair?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

It is fair enough for the price of the M series. And the customization I am talking about is the support of Good Lock and stuff. Samsung Pay is not available and Knox is not available at a hardware level, those are due to cost cutting. You know the prices of the similarly specked A series devices, quite higher. Yes, basic Android customization is available. I hope you are understanding.

0 Likes