Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M31s Auto restart problem

(Topic created on: 01-15-2023 12:24 AM)
Sandeep_Kumawat
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I have Samsung galaxy M31s mobile which is facing auto restart problem. Also tried factory reset the phone. The phone restarts automatically 6–7 times a day. It looks like a motherboard problem. A similar problem was coming in one of my mobile Samsung galaxy F41, in that the motherboard had to be changed. But it was under warranty so no charge was made. But my M31s mobile is no longer in warranty. Whose charge is also around ₹ 7500 which is very high. Any Samsung mobile that has Exynos 9611 processor is facing problems. It is a matter of shame that there is a problem in the product of such a big company, that too like Samsung. That too not in one model but in all the models that run on Exynos 9611 processor. For the first time, I had bought Samsung's mobile with confidence, but there was a problem in that too, because of Samsung. Don't know what to do now? Can anyone help?
15 Comments
SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Go to local repair shop and repair your phone in cheap price
0 Likes
manoj1m
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Bro please helps me and also i have job sheet but still they asking for money
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Send the job sheet along with a detailed explanation of your issue to Samsung ceo mail id.

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email-the-ceo/
0 Likes
manoj1m
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Already send kar dii hai fir bhi paise maang rahe hai
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Did you get reply from ceo email? Send it again. Or try visiting a different service centre.
0 Likes
manoj1m
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Koi or service center nhi hai yahaan
manoj1m
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Haa bol rahe hai samsung ki guidelines k anusar free thik nhi hoga
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
What reply did you get for the mail bro? Did you get any email in reply?
0 Likes