Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M31 heating issue

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 01:38 AM)
caascac32
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

Hello,

I bought Samsung Galaxy M31 last Sunday ( 7th June 2020) and I am facing heating issue. I opened the camera and take a videos and I also played PUBG the moment i start doing this the mobile started  heating with in seconds on top of the front screen. I also updated the system and also did the reset. but still facing heating issue. other features are working perfectly. 

Please help and suggest what should i do?

91 Comments
raji0901
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Hi, since from yesterday my phone restarting automatically..
0 Likes
vishnukumar947
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
I bought Samsung galaxy m31 march 2020 and I am facing heating issue. phone start and calling loding data other way any way heating issue
please help and suggest....
0 Likes
Eswarraokonni
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Hello,

I bought Samsung Galaxy M31 last Sunday ( 10th may 2021) and I am facing heating issue. I opened the camera and take a videos and calling phones i start doing this the mobile started  heating with in seconds on top of the front screen. I also updated the system and also did the reset. but still facing heating issue. other features are working perfectly. 

Please help and suggest what should i do?

0 Likes
sabsi
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
throw the phone and also tell everyone not to buy samsung phones. I am also facing the issue from the very first day of buying
0 Likes
Sherinzz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I bought samsung m31 last Sunday (09/05/2021) and I am facing heat issue on the camera back side part and also on the front camera part without using camera(on top of the front and back portion). While calling the camera get heating..I updated the set but it still heating

Please let me know what should I do?
0 Likes
Yovraj
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Same
0 Likes
revy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Charging very slowly and camera quality isn't good and heating issues are too much disgusting phone
0 Likes
janaan94
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Same problem .
June 2021
0 Likes
Pratham506
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am also facing the same problem
0 Likes