Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M31 heating issue

(Topic created on: 06-10-2020 03:21 PM)
caascac32
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

Hello,

I bought Samsung Galaxy M31 last Sunday ( 7th June 2020) and I am facing heating issue. I opened the camera and take a videos and I also played PUBG the moment i start doing this the mobile started  heating with in seconds on top of the front screen. I also updated the system and also did the reset. but still facing heating issue. other features are working perfectly. 

Please help and suggest what should i do?

91 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
when you use a app you can close other background apps and when you play games you can take out your phone cover and don't play games while charging your phone... you can also try this 👇👇

First you have to go to your setting and find device care then click on it go to memory and clear it and you can optimize your battery......
caascac32
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

OK, I will Try. Thanks.

b1ttu
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
bro you need to wait and update the system, new update already fix this problem.
MS92
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Which update are you talking about? July 2020?
0 Likes
b1ttu
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
probably
0 Likes
Lingtob
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Did it fix the problem? I am having the same issue
b1ttu
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
I downgrade my phone system to avoid heating and performance issue
0 Likes
rohitgg
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
how you downgraded phone
0 Likes
b1ttu
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
well... i only downgrade in Ui version... means if you're using Ui2.0 and get Ui2.0 update and you want to downgrade you can do.... but if you're using UI2.0 and update to UI2.5 .. its not downgrade because of binary change