Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M30s restart issue- motherboard problem

(Topic created on: 07-25-2021 09:22 PM)
Jeev18
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

From this month, My Samsung Galaxy M30s device restarting multiple times.

I have tried clearing cache and done hard reset phone, still same issue.

Factory restore also done, after that also I'm experiencing restart issue, unable to use phone.

I have reached Samsung service center and they updated like this is Motherboard issue (known problem as recognized by Samsung on these devices), for replacing Motherboard cost around 8000.

This is unacceptable, bug/problem in Samsung device needs to be rectified by Samsung not customer who need to pay extra amount to fix problem.

Buying Phone at 16K and again after 22 months of usage , motherboard issue arise and to fix the issue Service center requesting 8000 for Motherboard replacement.

I didn't expect this from reputed company like Samsung, if their product had issue they need to rectify this instead of customer paying extra money.

Product doesn't long for 2 years, I don't recommend Samsung devices to my friends/colleagues in future.

21 Comments
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
https://twitter.com/es_techno/status/1418068769608388610?s=19
Vote on this poll, if you are dissatisfied with samsung and want samsung to end it's feature discrimination and be honest with customers.
VigneshRSunil
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Check if auto restat option is turned on in device care
0 Likes
Jeev18
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
No auto restart option selected, phone automatically restarting and freezing multiple times.
Rounak0611
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

No benefit bro, I am also facing same problem- pay 8000 for motherboard

0 Likes
Nick999
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Same issue here. I hav read a lot of m30s customers reporting the same. Samsung had built a faulty device and they are not gonna take responsibility for the same.
Jeev18
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes, Customers complaining about this in multiple forum and no official statement from Samsung.
vishaljain2jain
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
I am also facing same issue it is not affordable to pay 7-8k.
Jeev18
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
It's something product itself having issues, Samsung should rectify this problem or provide alternate solution