Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M30s mother board issue

(Topic created on: 06-28-2021 10:09 AM)
Dr Aruna Kumar Panda
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear All,

I am from Berhampur city of Orissa state and this is my experience to share with you.

I purchased the handset (Samsung M30s 6 GB, 128 GB) from Amazon on 8th October, 2019. The issue of multiple restarting and freezing started after a software update from Samsung. Then I took the handset to the nearby authorizes service center of Samsung on 24th November, 2020. They somehow did some factory reset and then suggested me to replace the mother board with cost Rs.9000/-. Upon asking, the service center informed that now it has become a common issue in all handsets of Samsung M30s and there is no other way except replacing the mother board.

Then I asked the service center if they can give in writing what they told me to which the concerned person in customer care denied and told me that its the question of his/her job. They also suggested me not to purchase the M series handsets of Samsung rather told me to go for the A series if I wish to have a good experience. I understood the strategy of Samsung here. The company no doubt corrupted the motherboards and freezed the handset with a fatal software update. They who did not update the software, escaped from this trap of Samsung. However, its not clear whether this software/firmware of Samsung rolled out directly to thousands of customers with critical bugs, with or without the knowledge of the company as we also saw hundreds of similar complains from other customers.

Samsung is a Global brand and all global brands follow two strategies on this content.

1. If the mistake is from the side of the company, they generally take back the handsets and refund the money to the customers / do the repairing and or replacement of the handsets of their customers in their service centers free of cost. However, we did not witness this from Samsung.

2. In case its not the fault of the company, they come to main stream media and keep their statement about the "why and how" of the issue. We did not witness this from Samsung either.

So, it is clear that Samsung is not even considering critical issues like this and enjoying the harassment of its own customer. Perhaps a legal suit in Supreme Court would help this Company to understand the power of purchasers in the Market.

For this, I invite all the customer friends who suffered with this mother board issue to join me via whats app (+91 9178493300). After joining me, we will plan together. First we will escalate this issue on twitter and then move to the Court with all our details. Let's teach a lesson to this Company in India. This is the era of Modi Govt. and the cheap money making strategy may be extremely fatal for the very existence of Samsung in India.

Best wishes,

Dr. Aruna Kumar Panda
Global Head & CEO
GLOBAL PROJECT SBS
(India & International)
ceo@globalprojectsbs.com
Whats App only: (+91)9178493300

2 Comments
Galaxy M
Are you personally moving this to consumer court?
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application with your contact details. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes