Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M30s (Worst smartphone ever i used)

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 11:44 PM)
Kapilsky2398
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I tried with this samsung galaxy m30s ,seriously the worst phone I every used. It just had a good display and a good battery. Networks are worst on thi phone. I had 2 phone both had same airtel sim on 4g volte but samsung showing 2 networks and other device showed full netwotk. I just tried with this network issue... 🙏🙏🙏Never buy a phone which had a exynos processor inside🙏😡
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
It was because of sudden change in network coverage around your area at that interval of time. And FYI Exynos or SD has nothing to do with network. Do not compare Network coverage by those bars, rather go into about phone>status>sim status> signal strength. The value will be in -ve. Higher is better. Nd in India, 4G operators intentionally reduce the speed and network, if there is a surge in connections. That's why you will see full network when the Mobile Data is turned off and the strength reduces sudde3after turning on the Data. They try to jam you down a bit to manage the traffic. You phone is fine.
Kapilsky2398
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
ghanta
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Fek de apna phone or iphone lele.🤣🤣
0 Likes
Kapilsky2398
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
🤣🤣🤣 such mai mann yahi kr raha but abhi honor play hai mere pass to usse kam chl jata hai bdhiya
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
fekna mat mje de de.
0 Likes
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I am using a phone with snapdragon (sd) chipset and another with 5 years old exynos chipset ... where the sd chipset phone showing 2 signal bars the years old exynos chipset phome showing all the bars ... so it dosen't depend on chipset ... it depends on the environment you are in, the phone cover you are using, the phone antenna lenght, your geomagnatic field etc ... Though most of the people say that there is a issue of network in M30s but that is due to antenna ... don't try to neglect your processors power in case of such small things when even you are in a budget segment
Kapilsky2398
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
honor play is also at the same price and others like note 9 pro max nd realme 6 pro and also poco even Lg in 21k giving now snapdragon 845
0 Likes
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
so there must be a good lenght of network capturing antenna ... I am not about price range and other brands activities I was just clearing processors has so much little to do when it is budget segment processor unless it is network chipset built in chipset