Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M30s ,The frontrunner in the midrange smartphone

(Topic created on: 10-20-2019 02:11 AM)
Jives
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Due to the love of my display of samsung which i first observed on samsung galaxy s3 of one of my friend's which was bought by him at 40k,is now available for me at a cost of 16k (the 128gb/6gb Variant).First I'll go for the 
 Cons:
1>Yes the build quality is not really great or next level it's just polycarbonate
2>The camera although primary boasts of 48mp i don't actually know its capabilities yet but from many reviews it seems not so great as compared to some devices like realme xt who is a direct competitor.(personally i am not a camera friendly person and doesn't take photos much so I'm bot the best to make a judgement).Still the back camera felt good for me with all its power packed features and OIS is great
3>External speaker is not so loud but also not too low also but overall not great
4>Although many of the consumers hate bloatware that are packed up and eats up the ram I am one who like some of the great features provided by them.The one ui is amazing ill talk about it in the pros but some of the great things that makes the galaxy devices stand out are
A.Samsung bixby vision (since google now feed is not available at least bixby would have been better)
B.Samsung PAY,although a new feature as i have read it's a great feature with great protection
C.Samsung GOODLOCK,although most of us might not know about them unless we have used a previous samsung flagship or A series,this app with all its plugins allow an overall great ...say greatest improvement in the ui interface with many tweaks to go for including the task manager,one hand gestures etc
D.Samsung Pass,if not most but at least a part of us might be aware of password managers,yes in these days with lot of apps using a single password for many sites and apps is not an ide option due to the hacking going on and so we are to opt new passwords which most of us can't keep track of and tend to forget ,this is where they come in ,keep us to help track our passwords.Some of the best ones and secure ones are paid services like LastPass,1Password,Dashlane & Keeper.So a free service for autofill like samsung pass would have been great
E.Samsung Knox ,The vault is something we use to hide our personal stuff.Samsungs knox has been there since the start of samsung galaxy s4,from which is hence one of the best.
 So we need them Now the

Pros
1.Display - Hands off everyone here knows that Samsung's display is the best of its class and its comparable to all of the flagships' displays .The sAMOLED display enables us to view all videos in their brightest and vivid forms and
The WIDEVINE - L1 certification allows us to stream Netflix & Amazon Prime in its highest clarity of HD.The natural & vivid modes are interchangeable according to our wishes.Since the display is one which matters as we spent most of our time staring at this and is the most important drainer of battery helps
2.Biometrics - Fingerprint & Face recognition some things we had seen in price bracket above 20k has now become available in most devices and samsung makes them one of their best.The face recognition is smooth and snappy and the fingerprint sensor is not the fastest but its great too
3.The processor & The memory management
As most of us know the EXYNOS 9611 is not the best among the category and it is not a gaming centric processor but samsung, b3ing its own chip has customised it to meet almost all other needs (keep in mind that a 20k A series phone has the same processor,but SNAPDRAGON 712 & HELIO G50T obviously kills it in the benchmarks) of ours. UFS2.1 memory service helps u keep things smooth running and snappy at the same time 
4.Battery - last but never never the least my favourite  #The Monster is in the house.Yes the battery is one of the best in class.It being 6000mAh along with 15watt ADAPTIVE FAST CHARGER gets charged up in 2hours&15mins max.Actually many might think this as slow but no its not compared to its congeners it might seem slow but it's not at all.Hear me VOOC charger helps in charging the realme phones faster but its just 4000mah battery not the 6000mah,so do think once again.Its fast.
The battery does not drain fast unless we keep THE ALWAYS ON DISPLAY ,SWITCH OFF NIGHT MODE & KEEP BRIGHTNESS AND SCREEN ON TIME TO HIGHEST.
BATTERY management is something we all should try learning instead of complaining.Yes the bloatware might drain some but disabling most might help and this battery gets me through a whole day.Hey don't begin to say is that all.I am a heavy user who does around 3hours of intense gaming CALL OF DUTY & ASPHALT 9 (Im not a fan of PUBG ,sorry guys ,but am not against it ).2-3hours of online video streaming & YouTube.
1hour of music. 3-4 hours of browsing. 
But i never watch movies /play games in dim external light conditions & also use the inbuilt blue light filter still i am an addict you could say and i am detoxing actually.

So expecting all the greatest features in the ANDROID 10 update i suggest samsung hears me out for these apps for our satisfaction and nurture our belief in you

9 Comments
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Great review! Hope Samsung provides some of the app supports
0 Likes
Jives
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
thank you😁
indrakulti
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
camera specially rear camera needs update
Jives
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
i agree
0 Likes
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
hope all your dream's doesn't come to an end abruptly. wishing you good luck
Jives
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
i actually did not get you ....are you suggesting my phone might get lost or are you tellin me that no more updates are gonna appear ..its confusing....
the luck is appreciated...🙃
0 Likes
KTR007
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
thank you behalf of us
0 Likes
cruel
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
goodlock doesnt install on M30s, says app not installed. Did it install on your device?
0 Likes
Jives
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
that's what i said sir.These apps whose names i have mentioned is under cons for that reason.The M series doesn't support goodlock
0 Likes