Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M30s Lag Issues | Recent Apps Lagging Issue

(Topic created on: 10-24-2020 12:59 PM)
Ishan95
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
My samsung device is lagging when I switch between apps like Instagram or Facebook or if I go to recent apps section my phone ONE UI shutters and that made me very mad that this phone is not optimized 
I have done factory reset my phone recently stll the problem is persisting

Tell me what should I do
9 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
try these below steps and lets see, it may resolve your issue

1. Wipe Cache Partition.
Steps to perform.
1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.

2. go to settings >>advance features >>enable reduce animation .

3. go to developer option and disable or decrease animation scale to. 5x
definitely it will work for you, and you will get noticeable difference.

If you not yet enable developer option then follow these steps

Steps to enable developer option
settings >about phone>software information >then u find build number >tap 7 times>then back to settings
and at end of settings one new option called developer option
click on it and find that option
Ishan95
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Dear Sir,

Thanks for replying to my issue

I have already applied these tips in order my phone to work properly. Whenever my phone ui starts to lag I try to do cache partion then it stats to work buttery smooth but after that day when I use my phone the issue come again like when I open instagarm or camera app and switch between these two my ui shutters/lags and or open open any third party app

I noticed these same issues happening with my friends carrying this same M30s smartphone and I think it is a common issue in M series smartphone

0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
i think you will face some delayed to switch to other app from camera, as always notice some delayed if you switch any app from camera
but if you face only switch to Instagram then once visit service centre if possible for you
Galaxy M
If you have updated your latest software via mobile data or WiFi this problem occured due to software glitch , by these steps loop holes in software happened .
I suggest you to take you mobile backup and visit service center for re-flash your mobile software from their as they use ODIN to install the software .
This should resolve your issue .
Always update your software via Smart switch or service center to avoid these type of issues .
0 Likes
sammy_user
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I would suggest u to uninstall Facebook app ...because it affects your UI to a greater extent...better to scroll facebook through chrome
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
its a update issue many are facing this. ram Management is not good in this update and even though i updated using odin avg ram was 3.8gb which was 2.2gb before update. please send error reports to Samsung via members app.

this is my review on latest update check the comments many are facing this.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Samsung-M30s-October-security-update/td-p/5747714
Ishan95
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
let me tell you something this phone is full of **bleep** until it get stable update
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that as you have tried the step, we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Hems1887
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Hello There..
Is there any fees or charges for device physical inspection at Samsung Service center ?
0 Likes