Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M30S Performence

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 08:45 PM)
Syedsamimakter
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Dear all Samsung Galaxy m30s users,
I want to know from you all.  What is your opinion about Samsung Galaxy m30s device overall performance? Please help me to know your point of view about this device... Thank you all of you... 
16 Comments
Galaxy M
Heating issues is common with Exynos processor
0 Likes
Rushilesh288
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
noooo..... here device overheated when you use mobile data.....
0 Likes
shaggy120667
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
even on the june update? cause even my device used to heat significantly but ive seen a drastic improvement after the latest update in the heating department. It heats alittle but usually any device would heat that much...it doesn't feel on the fingers while using
0 Likes
Rushilesh288
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
and when u use wifi debice work in normal temperature
0 Likes
SwayamJena
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
The lastest update is very good and in this update fast charging is amazing and while charging there is no heating issue faced by me.

Tip: M30S is not a decent phone for PubG but if you want better FPS download game plugins from galaxy store to boost FPS.
0 Likes
HarshilDS
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Hi,
Samsung M30s is good phone at this price point.
It has exynos 9611 processor which is good enough for day to day multitasking and smooth operation. Thought its not recommended for gamers as its exynos and its thermal throttling.
Camera is also good 48MP which clicks descent photos and Display is sAMOLED by Samsung so its best quality no doubt in this.
Battery is 6000mAh which gives 1 and half day battery life with average use.
But if we see this forum, there are so many users complaining about its fast charging issue so can not ignore this. But i am also using M30s and my device is charging fine. So its depends on device to device i guess.

But considering all complaints of M30s, better go for M31 as i guess there is no such issue in that device. And it has 64MP camera which clicks better pictures.

M30s: https://amzn.to/3gnyw2V

M31: https://amzn.to/2NOZB2D
0 Likes
anu0396
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
after android 10 update my m30s is not getting connected to pc...also after the december update my flashlight only works while charging the phone else it's not working...i have tried resetting the phone many times but of no help
0 Likes