Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M30

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 02:00 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
Hey everybody!! 

As when the summer season started my device performance decreased very well, with keeping the lowest level of brightness possible, kept it without any cover, maintaining everything basics,

My device heats and then lags while switching between apps, opening and closing apps,
While dropping down the notification pannel,
That isn't satisfying to see.

Samsung really need to do something with these heating issues.

DO ANYONE FACES THE SAME PROBLEM WITH YOUR SAMSUNG PHONE??
7 Comments
sri2306
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
samsung device means that is part of every mobile bro.😄
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I didn't mean that, even after some minutes of picking up and using my phone it suddenly gets heated up and i can feel that heat that with my fingers.
0 Likes
sri2306
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
totally samsung phone means it's part of heat manufacture defect.am just joking bro
Galaxy M
Due to summer I think. My m20 also minor lags like closing app and while switching between apps. I hope nxt update will fix it. Exynos 9611 is way better than this Exynos 7904.
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Stop background operation of apps and switch off internet when not in use. This can help.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow below given steps in order to resolve the device heating issue:-

1) Turn off unused functions like Wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth & Location settings when not using them.

2) Decrease the screen brightness if your device is heating.

Please visit this mentioned link for further details:-

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
anjel99
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yes i am facing too