Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M30 Design and Build Quality Description

(Topic created on: 04-01-2019 09:26 PM)
jitumangla
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M

The Galaxy M30 has a plastic body, but the device still feels solid in the hand – just like a smartphone that features a metal body. The back panel is also made out of plastic, and initially, I thought that it would get scratched pretty quickly. However, to my surprise, the back panel resisted scratches very well. I used the Galaxy M30 without a protective case during my week-long review period, and the back panel survived with only a couple of minor scratches, which I think is totally acceptable. If you use a case, I am sure that the Galaxy M30 will stay scratchless as long as you have it.

The Galaxy M30 is slim and lightweight in spite of packing a massive, 5000mAh battery, making the device comfortable to hold. The device fits snugly into the palm due to tapered edges and rounded corners. The buttons and ports are also placed ergonomically, making it easier to reach them. Thanks to this user-friendly design, the Galaxy M30 is easier to hold even for longer periods. Looks-wise, the Galaxy M30 isn’t the most attractive in its segment, but it looks pretty good especially because of its sleek design and a gradient color pattern on the back.

Although the build quality and design of the Galaxy M30 are pretty good, they are still no match compared to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro. The Xiaomi phone has better build quality, and it feels more premium in the hand due to the glass back panel. In my opinion, Samsung could have worked harder on the design and build quality of the Galaxy M30.

4 Comments
Solution
manoj007s
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
cool
jitumangla
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

thanks bro

krishnhasatya
Active Level 5