Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M21 keeps freezing and auto rebooting

(Topic created on: 08-26-2021 05:59 PM)
test_user
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

My Samsung galaxy m21 keeps freezing and auto rebooting/restarting. I have auto restart disabled from both device care and general management. I have tried degrading the OS as well, still same.
I have seen so many issues on the internet about the same thing among Samsung devices. This is very bad service as expected from Samsung. Service center guy says that they will change motherboard at INR 5225. Is this a business model on which Samsung wants to grow?

14 Comments
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/  

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
test_user
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
It automatically restarts after freezing. I have sent error reports several time but all in vain.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.  

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
test_user
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Already did, you guys are super slow.

0 Likes
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Same story with me.