Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M21 keeps freezing and auto rebooting

(Topic created on: 08-26-2021 09:42 PM)
test_user
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

My Samsung galaxy m21 keeps freezing and auto rebooting/restarting. I have auto restart disabled from both device care and general management. I have tried degrading the OS as well, still same.
I have seen so many issues on the internet about the same thing among Samsung devices. This is very bad service as expected from Samsung. Service center guy says that they will change motherboard at INR 5225. Is this a business model on which Samsung wants to grow?

14 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Visit service center, its motherboard problem, if its under warranty then it will be replaced for free, otherwise they will charge 8k, instead buy a new phone and raise this matter on twitter as this is Samsung's fault and they are silent
0 Likes
Galaxy M
do not buy samsung any M & F series!
do not go with any samsung phone with exynos otherwise will face any kind of issues sooner or later! Mind it!
Do not buy samsung phones with core ui!
Do not buy samsung without latest & basic feature!
& if you want to buy any samsung phones think 10 times more than you usually think
Buy samsung phones if you love samsung more than your hard earned money!
Buy samsung if 5-10 k more price with less features doesn't matter for you!
0 Likes
test_user
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

But Samsung should address the issue at least. Its their engineering defect.

Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Need Replacement Of Motherboard Is The Only Way To Fix This Issue.
Thats Why I Extended Warranty For Extra 1 yr.
0 Likes
test_user
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
can i extend warranty now (warranty is over now)
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
You can visit local repairing shop, and tell them this issue. They may do CPU reballing, which should solve this issue.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
It is the software bug which damages the functionality of the motherboard. So hardware is damaged due to software issue.
0 Likes
test_user
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Then samsung should take the blame right? And replace the motherboard free of cost.
Galaxy M
Yes
0 Likes