Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M20 hanging

(Topic created on: 05-15-2020 08:40 AM)
Userm20
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

My Samsung M20 is hanging after updating to android version 10. It's too irritating. Even my camera does not work properly. It is terminated after choosing live focus mode. Samsung should compensate our problem. We don't want such a rubbish phone.

9 Comments
dv11
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Oreo was smoothest, thry are killing device with every update
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
You are correct bro, oreo was the best in terms of performance and battery life and the pie/ Android 9 was also very good in terms of this maybe the Android q will be soon fixed by Samsung.
0 Likes
Monirul973
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
android 9 was not bad but android 10 is the worse😵
0 Likes
saim69
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
how to upadate my phone to version 10 plz help me
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I am not facing any problem in my device, try to clear cache partition from recovery, helps in most cases.
0 Likes
Mee9211
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
if I updated calendar,clock, reminder, and ultra data saving apps then uninstall updates for these apps
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
flash your device with older pie 9.0 OS via odin software...

and never update again with android 10....

0 Likes
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
samsung doesn't cares about the old devices anymore, they just keeps bringing new model and making money, I'm gonna switch to some other brands in future
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We at Samsung understand your concern. Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

A. Hanging related issue:

1. Space availability (Storage & Internal memory): To improve the device performance there should be sufficient space. Request you to keep at least ''minimum 20% internal memory free''.
  2. Clear cache memory of a particular application: Settings>Apps>Select particular app (e.g. Samsung Internet)>Storage>Clear Cache

For more information about hanging related issue, you can also follow below mentioned link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

B. Camera related issue:

1. Reset camera settings: Click Camera > Go to Camera Settings > Reset Settings.

If the issue still persist, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App >Get help> Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes