Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M01

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 09:04 PM)
Abhi_Ujwal
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I have Samsung Galaxy M01 mobile, I recently received one ui 3.1 update and got many new features and changes. I am very happy about this. But i was expecting some camera features like watermark option, pro camera improvements, live focus mode in video and also some more editing options for photo as well as video in gallery. I have not faced any problems after update, phone became even smooth and faster now. Very attractive user interface and experience. But i am expecting few camera improvements and video editing features, please provide it as soon as possible.. I have attached an screenshot of video editing options in galery, please provide some more options while editing..Thank U😇

4 Comments
ManishM01
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
You can feel some bugs
Abhi_Ujwal
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Initially there were camera bugs after updating, but restarting my device fixed that problem. Now i do not notice any bugs, system is even faster and smoother now.
0 Likes
AgentDarkFury
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
There was a audio bug
You didn't notice maybe because you used Bluetooth headphones or couldn't identify the bad quality
Anyways coming to the fix, they just released this update and the audio quality problem will be fixedScreenshot_20210521-113333_Software update_10338.jpg
Abhi_Ujwal
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes, there was a audio bug before which i did not notice, but after this update it is fixed now. Thank you for informing me 😇
0 Likes