Original topic:

Samsung F41 is automatically restarting.

(Topic created on: 11-14-2020 08:26 AM)
UppalapatiLokesh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

F41 is restarting automatically even without using any apps. For every hour it may restarting more than 5 times. Samsung did you have any solution for this problem? 

0 Likes
19 Comments
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Try these steps

If the issue still persists then contact your nearest Samsung service center

Itsdebby_0-1605269165922.jpegItsdebby_1-1605269181969.pngItsdebby_2-1605269196625.png

0 Likes
computer14
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
no issue for me
just try to reset your device once
it may solve your problem
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I try reset method and even safe mode method but no use.... it is un resolved
0 Likes
Galaxy M

After visiting service center, they claimed it would be motherboard faulty and requires replacement. My arguement is, how can motherboard go faulty by itself. I never used unsafe app or never used for playing games for long hours. My usage is very minimal and the issue started in december 2021 after samsung puhsed an update on december 1st. I am not sure whether the issue is due to software update or whether it is due to poor quality motherboard or spares in the handset, but no phone should stop functioning within just 1.5 years of purchase. This is clear indication that the quality is poor and phone was not designed to handle the tasks it was meant to. Moreover, it is a 6 GB Ram with octa core processor So even if I have used it for unlimited gaming, motherboard should not have gone faulty.

Samsung service center is giving this motherboard replacement solution to every customer with similar problem. This is unfair and I feel, Samsung deliberately puts in a bad quality motherboard so they can make money by pushing sales of motherboard later,

I got call from Samsung head office asking me to visit service center again and to handover the handset for inspection. The first time I took to service center, they cheated me because there was no thing done to my phone. Why did not they inspect it properly when I reported the problem, I even attached job sheet and you can see that there is no mention of what was done. They take inside the lab and god knows what they check and what they do but after making me wait for 2 hours, they gave handset back saying software update done and it should work fine now. I asked what if the problem comes back and they said it would be damage to motherboard and I need to get it replaced. This is ridiculous and even brands that are cheaper & less familiar than samsung offers better quality phones.

Now my phone still restarted after every 30 mins or so and takes 3 to 4 attempts to turn on successfully. And samsung is not giving me guarantee that solution will be given free of cost since it is not a external damage but faulty motherboard.

Please do not trust this brand and go for other brands like MI, One Plus. Vivo, Poco ,etc. I have friends using them for over 5 years but no issues. I have used MI phone for 7 years without any issues.

Members_jldJWeH
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Even I am facing same problem....its hardly 1.5 years I purchased this phone. How come it can be a motherboard issue...If this quality of product Samsung will sell, Will never use any Samsung device in  future. I can't spend money in buying new phone every next year. I trusted this brand, That was my biggest mistake. 

Manjunath R
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Yeah, even I am facing auto restart problem suddenly, I purchases this phone 1.5 years back, be I am facing this auto restart problem, this is a serious issue, Samsung has to take this issue as seriously before launching phones to market.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "auto restart" issue please follow below given step:

>>Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Turn off auto start.

If the issue still persist,  we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Manjunath R
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

But no use, even after changing settings, the phone restarts automatically in unknown timing

0 Likes
mukundhanr
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Go to company they'll change motherboard
0 Likes