Original topic:

Samsung Company making us fool

(Topic created on: 11-07-2020 06:38 AM)
tiwariron
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Don't go with samsung M51. Company making us fool. My mobile is only 5 days old but no one wants to help me seriously they are giving me same idea to do with mobile at many times. Please avoid to buy Samsung mobile otherwise company will not help you in any stages. This is the worst experience i m facing. I belongs to middle class family and 26000 is very important into my life. 
18 Comments
MaheshZatal
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
what problem are you facing with this device?
0 Likes
tiwariron
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
battery drain too fast.. not like 7000 mah it seems to be 4000 to 4500 mah. only 5 days old phone. No one helping.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Listen, it is normal for a phone to drain high amount of battery for the first week or two, because th3 phone goes under many changes and also, it learns your usage patterns and then it will conserve battery.
0 Likes
tiwariron
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
i m not agree with ur suggestion it is just a excuse that a company gives to their customer. if u r in place of me and u spent a huge amt towards a mobile that is not working good then u realize that how much it important for u.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Beo, I have used a lot of devices in my life, and I am speaking from my experience. I do not work for Samsung that I will give a company excuse to you.
0 Likes
tiwariron
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
same here bro. i have also used a lot of devices and this one is very disappointed thats why i m telling. i hve also the experience
0 Likes
MembersAnju
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
you are right
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I am using the same device. I am getting 12-13 hours of screen on time every charge cycle.
tiwariron
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
it is not with me and when i complained then they gives me excuses only
0 Likes