Sam's m31 showing purple spot on display

(Topic created on: 06-24-2021 05:25 PM)
Samsung_FA9Pesp
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Galaxy M

Hi,

I purchased Samsung Mobile M31 on December-2020. Since then i didn't mishandled or any impact on phone even no direct contact to any type of liquid or water . On 24-June-2021 , i found small purple spot on its right hand side on bottom and then its increasing as time passes  and its appeared dark purple and bluish in color . Hence today i visited to your service centre to show the display and issue  with mobile. After physical inspection of device the service centre guy said that its due jerk this problem arose. So they said its chargable because its not come under warranty . So i denied to do repair and take the phone back because i am not satisfied with service centre solution . I didnt do any wrong thing with device and only few months we used the device and problem arise .Phone was kept on the table and suddenly that problem arose.Due to lockdown i never go outside the home and no any physical contact of any loquid or water to mobile then how it was happened i dont know . It may be a device fault but Service centre guy not agree with my comments . I dont know its not our fault then why i have to pay ? Its really frustration to me so please request you  to take appropriate decision and provide the replacement fo device or free of cost repair under warranty . We all going through a tough situation and i put my hard saving to buy this product and again i have to pay 4 to 5K its not justice to  us .

Finally i check all the information regarding Samsung product and service delivery over internet and i found that  most of devices having such issues and lot of complaints placed by consumer against same issue .Within a year such problem arises in Samsung device its really bad to its reputation.Mainly this issue happened in A50, M31,M30S and J7 samsung products so please check with your technical team what is technical issue with product . I hope you resolve my issue without extra cost .

regards,

Aryan

8 Comments
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
It is very unfortunate to see such kind of incidents happening on really good phones well if you are able to see and there is no such thing to get the thing replaced then just live with it.
Samsung will charge a good amt. For the replacement of the LCD. You will not believe this, my old phone samsung a7 2017, had just one problem I.e. of battery, since I had used the phone for 3.5 years. I went to the service center. For the replacement of the battery on which the person told me the amount would be somewhere around 4,000 Rupees also he mentioned that while replacing the battery there is a chance off the LCD plate to be broken as while replacing the battery the path is very close to the battery and there are chances that it might break so you have to bear the cost that would be somewhere around 6000 rupees total battery replacement was coming around 10000 rupees I told him look here I don't want to get the battery replace let it be I shall buy a new phone instead I am using the phone and it is giving me a battery life of charging it twice in a day. Still the phone is rock steady, love that phone.
0 Likes
Mandal1
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
HI
I purchased samsung M21 last year in the month of Jun 2020, one day I found a spot on my display on the right side, at the bottom. It is increasing every day . what is the solution for this , please reply at amit.mandal1976@gmail.com.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
That's probably screen bleeding. You may have (unintentionally and/or unknowingly) got the screen hit somewhere, it's a physical damage actually
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
mdtanim
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Samsung m21 and m31 display are not good. Hedar display🤬
0 Likes
NAMBI1000
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am also having the same issue

Screenshot_20210809-162919_Email.jpg

IMG-20211017-WA0013.jpg

0 Likes
yourssaahil
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
What is the condition of the phone now ? Even my phone has got purple spots
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I found a spot yesterday even when there is nothing else present in that pocket I kept it. Is it a software issue or hardware? What is the solution?
0 Likes