SCREEN REPLACEMENT

(Topic created on: 03-07-2020 11:03 PM)
Anmol1996
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I have broken my samsung m40 screen but the display is oky 
I have sent it to the service center 
Where they are charging me 6600 for the replacement.
Instead in the service and repair website of the samsung having 4000 rate 
This is really insane 
Please tell me should I replace the screen or not 
Its 7 months old phone 

0 Likes
6 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
DON'T CHANGE SCREEN FROM 3RD PARTY SELLERS.
Anmol1996
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
koi farak toh nhi pdega bhai.?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bhai tu service center se hi change kar.
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Additional charges are for Labor +GST+Repair charges.So,replace it from authorized service center not from 3rd party vendor.You'll get warranty+ quality hardware from authorized service center.

Galaxy M
my frirnd already got trapped he changed his screen at rs 2100 from a third party store now after 2 days the screen burn in (not cath fire screen burn in meand dead pixel) and toady approx the whole screen turned in various colors
now Samsung official service center denyed his request to change the screen and the shopwoner doesn't take responsibility for it now what should he do.

so never change your screen by a third party how much believebble guy would ge dont trust him.
Galaxy M

Hi there,

We are sorry to know about the damage of the device display.
As per your concern, the price of Samsung Galaxy M40 is ₹ 4,000.
Since your device requires physical inspection, kindly visit nearby Samsung service center.
For address details of Samsung Service Centers follow the below link and search with area name or pin code of your location.
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/
Please note that defects arising out of damage/misuse are not covered under warranty. GST will be charged extra as applicable. This price is exclusive of Labor & other consumable used in the repair. Exact repair cost will be confirmed at Service Center after the initial diagnosis. 

For further, kindly register your concern in Samsung members Application (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes