Original topic:

SAMSUNG M30S PROBLEMS AFTER ANDROID 10

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 06:07 PM)
umraosingh
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
1. 48 Camera flash is disabled before it was working fine.
2. Device heat alot.
3. Battery drains very fast.
4. sometimes in a day when I'm typing keyboard just don't respond to taps until I go back to main screen and come back.
5. Using camera for 10 minutes makin device hot.
Honestly I was expecting some better performance from Samsung but you made very bad impression.
In this range we have phones that perform better.
Why should I choose Samsung.
So make it better.
32 Comments
Galaxy M
yup
0 Likes
Shashwat
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
send error report to samsung because after this update phone is heating, battery drains faster than before, no zoom and flash supported in 48mp (4:3) camera mode
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

1. Turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, NFC etc to do that please swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel> Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC etc, to turn off as It increases battery usage time.

2. Reduce display brightness level by swiping down on the home screen to open notification panel > Turn on Auto brightness option if available, it increases battery usage time.

3. Close background running apps, if there are any unnecessary apps running in the background as too many applications running in background may cause the battery drainage.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes