Original topic:

SAMSUNG M30 CAMERA

(Topic created on: 04-21-2020 01:50 AM)
zoe123
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
The camera of my phone Samsung M30 is not working.
Whenever i open the camera it goes black and a message pops up saying that we cannot use more camera is more than one application at a time.

I have tried all possible means available on the internet but nothing works. I am sure that my camera is not damaged. The problem is with the software.

When i open camera on WhatsApp sometimes the back camera opens but as soon as i try to switch to front camera my phone hangs. And whenever i open the camera app it goes black too.

I have tried to surf in safe mode.
Cleared camera cache and data. 
Tried factory data reset and reset.
Restarted the phone a couple of times but nothing worked.

This all started happening after the update in December.

I want Samsung to fix this issue as soon as possible because it is creating a lot of problem.
The main motive that i bought this phone was because of the camera and now the camera isn't working.
I am disappointed

23 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Bro i think you have to reflash your software
so wait for the lockdown to end and get it to Service center they can do something
srujithvarma
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

I am facing the same issue for the past 1 month :(

srujithvarma
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

If you find any solution in future, please post it here. Thanks.

0 Likes
zoe123
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
sure i will
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Even I'm getting  a same problem even after doing  all the things u did!! Please post  a solution once u get it 

zoe123
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
i talked to the samsung AI and human assistant but they suggest it to take my phn to the samsung store after the lockdown gets over
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Areee wen u got this problem after updating it ryt ?

zoe123
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
yes i got it after updating
0 Likes
anil29
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I think they have not done any UAT on Camera. Because of this small small thing people don't buy Samsung phone.
0 Likes