Original topic:

SAMSUNG M30 CAMERA

(Topic created on: 02-13-2021 10:56 PM)
zoe123
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
The camera of my phone Samsung M30 is not working.
Whenever i open the camera it goes black and a message pops up saying that we cannot use more camera is more than one application at a time.

I have tried all possible means available on the internet but nothing works. I am sure that my camera is not damaged. The problem is with the software.

When i open camera on WhatsApp sometimes the back camera opens but as soon as i try to switch to front camera my phone hangs. And whenever i open the camera app it goes black too.

I have tried to surf in safe mode.
Cleared camera cache and data. 
Tried factory data reset and reset.
Restarted the phone a couple of times but nothing worked.

This all started happening after the update in December.

I want Samsung to fix this issue as soon as possible because it is creating a lot of problem.
The main motive that i bought this phone was because of the camera and now the camera isn't working.
I am disappointed

23 Comments
User__
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same with my phone.. front camera is not working since last 2 months.   Requesting to Samsung team, pls sort out it. 

0 Likes
Adixc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
same problem mannn...the customer care people said they need to change my motherboard for fixing this😑 @8600 bucks .Godddd someone teach them it's the software causing the problem and not the hardware.
0 Likes
LoGan18
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Facing same issue. Could anyone suggest me the solution?
0 Likes
Rishiz
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Bro go to settings > apps > show system apps > search for "camera test" and force stop it . Ur camera will work.

Thank you

0 Likes