Original topic:

SAMSUNG IS FRAUD

(Topic created on: 08-28-2021 02:04 PM)
sankuuu
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

I'm a regular customer of Samsung but this time I'm very dissatisfied with the services provided by samsung. I'm having samsung galaxy M30s which i have bought on its first online sale i.e on 29/09/2019 for Rs 14000/- 

Immediately after 9 months I started facing a number of problems with this phone then I visited your service centre in Solan. Every time they see it they are telling me to do something and always saying it's not a big issue and sending me back to home. 
 service centre is 20 kilometers far away from my home and it's not possible for me every time to visit again and again to your service centre. When in october 2020 again I visited there they told me that your mobile MotherBoard is damaged and it will cost around Rs 9000/- .

I'm from a middle class family and it's very difficult for me to afford it again the main purpose of buying this phone is for my studies.

till now i visited samsung service centre around 40 - 50 times . I visited on 20/08/2021 and they told me that your phone is of no use. You can sell it on amazon for 3000 to 4000 rupees. 

14 Comments
Galaxy M
What problems are you having in m30s?
ShyamMohan01
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Samsung is not able to sell phones so they are trying to make money by giving shiety updates and then making customers buy motherboards.
sankuuu
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Apps crashes again and again, auto restart, software delete automatically in short we can make only calls from this phone
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
This is samsung, never choose samsung again.
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes Bro Almost All M30s Users Facing this Issue.
But Still Now Samsung Didn't Respond About This Issue.

sankuuu
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Because they are fraudsters
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Hello sankuuu bro . How much you are able to pay for the Motherboard of Samsung Galaxy M30s bro now ? 🤔 .
sankuuu
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Maximum 2000 to 3000 thousand
0 Likes