Original topic:

SAMSUNG GALAXY M31S

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 02:55 PM)
KumarVishal
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
l 'have been using m31s for a quite long time and i bought it almost at ₹ 20k when lt had got launched. But i got very disappointed, when i found out that it doesnt have Carrier aggression support i thought it would get in next updates but i have got more than 5 updates since i got this phone but no carrier aggression has been added yet. carrier aggression was one of the main reason why i purchase this phone and the things is its network speed that disappoints me. I'm getting very low speed even on 4G mode I've checked the same sim with different phones that cost less than M31s they perform so well they provide fast network speed, because even phones with less than 15k price range have carrier aggression support nowadays .but my M31s which i had got it for 20k doesn't have CA SUPPORT despite the fact that the processor support CA.should i feel proud of my M31s or feel ashamed of it? I'm requesting all the SAMSUNG teams and SAMSUNG developers please provide CARRIER AGGRESSION IN M31S ASAP. otherwise I don't think I will buy SAMSUNG as my next phones or i don't think I'd recommend SAMSUNG to others people. from A hopeful M31s user
3 Comments
windsSon
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Hi Vishal, I was having the same annoying issue. I think I might have a work-around. Which Sim card are you using here?
0 Likes
KumarVishal
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Vodafone
0 Likes
windsSon
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Please watch this video and do as it says. Your problem will be solved. https://youtu.be/az5pPfk8UhA
0 Likes