Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 BATTERY

(Topic created on: 09-22-2020 10:20 AM)
PriyankaTank
★★
Options
Galaxy M
I had an unusual experience regarding battery . I was having problems regarding charging from a couple of months but this was something new so wanted kmto know if anybody has also experienced this . 
I put my phone on charging it was 28% and was heating also so I thought i would switch it off for some time .. at around when my battery reached 33% and temp also normal i turned it on . At my screen my battery was showing 47% and my phone again heated up i again switched it off .. and now it  was showing 42% . 
IT CHARGED TILL 44 % WHEN I SWiTCHED IT ON AGAIN IT WAS SHOWING 47 % 
AND THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED I DON'T HAVE SCREENSHOTS COZ COULDN'T TAKE COZ PHONE WAS OFF. THOUGH I HAVE AN APP WHIC I RECENTLY INSTALLED SO CAN TRACK MY CHARGIBG SPEED AND STUFF IN THAT ALSO YOU CAN SORT OFF SEE THE GLITCH OF % AND THE SPEED ALSO OF CHARGING.

BUT THIS IS CRAZY MY PHONE IS ABOUT 7 MONTHS OLD AND WHAT IS THIS HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO EVEN EXPLAIN THIS COZ WHEN I TAKE THE HANDSET AT SERVICE STATION THIS IS LIKE THE PERFECT PHONE AND THE PERSON OVER THERE IS LIKE  MADAM SAB SAHI CHARGE KR RHA H ... 😑😑
This is my 1st samsung phone i dont want it to be my last everything else is nice only irritated by battery !
61 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
restart your device once then try
0 Likes
Galaxy M
yeah did that even uninstalled the apps from both the devices to see is it because of that but still nothing laptop is not showing anything when connected
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
sad because it's not like that ... anyway again saying process 👉 install latest version of smart switch pc 🖥 in your pc or laptop ... install smart switch in device ..... connect both pc and laptop with wifi..... connect data cable and turn on both pc and device smart switch .. then it will show software information or new software update notification.... click on your pc that software update section
Galaxy M
okayy will try again thanks 👍
Blackwinter
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
make a backup of your important data and do a factory reset.
always remember to make backup.
and don't forget your passwords.
Galaxy M
thinking of visiting the service center only rather than doing a factory reset at home they are anyways going to format my phone 😑
0 Likes
Blackwinter
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
try factory reset,
it can solve your problem.
believe me.
Sanskar910
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Hey ,@ Priyanka1208 to solve the problem of battery percentage showing wrong, callibrate your phone's battery , that will fix the issue by using an app 'easy battery callibrate' which i have also used to fix the issue . And follow the steps given in it.
0 Likes
Blackwinter
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
no never calibrate your battery,,,,!!!
it will ruin its performance completely!!!
0 Likes
Galaxy M
this seems like something I dont have any idea so will skip it .. i dont even know what it means 🤔