Original topic:

SAMSUNG GALAXY M30S (AUTOMATIC RESTART AND FREEZE PROBLEM)

(Topic created on: 08-31-2021 06:38 PM)
tusharsaini7
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung The aim of a company is to provide the best service to its customers.I am having problem with automatic restart and freeze in my Samsung Galaxy M30s.And Samsung is such a big international company: Samsung must know this.Despite this, there is no response from Samsung, no statement is being given from their side.This problem happened in my phone 5 days ago, and when I looked on the internet, I came to know that many people have had this problem even before me. Some have this problem for 4 months, some for 6 months but still no solution has been given.And when I went to Samsung Authorized Service Center, they said that the only solution is to change the motherboard, whose cost is lump sum = Rs.8000.The motherboard itself became 70-80% of the cost of the phone.First got the phone by trusting Samsung then pay back 80% of the cost of the phone so that the bad phone can be repaired.May a middle class family earn monthly income from phone . You can understand Now troubled by this thing, get any update as soon as possible so that there is no problem, or replace this phone without warranty.We trust Samsung and hope to have some solution as soon as possible . Thanks.

10 Comments
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
😶
0 Likes
prashar
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Same problem here phone restart automatically
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Restarting-Issue-Device-Log/td-p/8902759

Contact him, he is a samsung brand ambassador and facing similar issue, he will definitely help
0 Likes
Galaxy M

My m30s got dead after android 11 update. 

Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/ 

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
tusharsaini7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I tried the above methods many times but to no avail.
Thousands of Samsung users are facing problems, the company is looting money by leaving the treatment of the problem by telling the problem of the motherboard.
Spent so much money on the phone, so why spend more money without making any sense?
I agree that electronic devices are the problem, but instead of supporting that problem, what is the way to rob the public.
The problem of not running some apps came in the MI phone , after the update but they gave a new update and then everything was fine that too within a few days.
Does Samsung also want to lose its customers?
Galaxy M

You are right

0 Likes
Members_DmTNFle
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

SAME PROBLEM MY ALSO..........PLZ SOLVE THIS PROBLEM...

0 Likes
sonu1412
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am using samsung galaxy m30s past 16 month .now 18 day facing a serious problem. Phone getting full hit and after hang  I am using and automatically  restaring. Repeating the process in every  10 mint ..what is broblem?

0 Likes