Original topic:

Root or not

(Topic created on: 12-29-2020 12:45 AM)
b1ttu
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Haan tho bhai log.. jese ki sabko pta hai.. 
I rooted my phone 3-4 days ago.. and many ppl congrats me and told me 'not to that' ..

Here what i learn from rooted device.

First. Never believe wht Youtuber said to you.
eg. Root is good.. you can increase performance and blah blah blah ..

What i face is .. after root
• My device got many soft reboot
• Not work properly.. kinda drop performance
• Battery Drain fastly.. i don't know.. i just use root browser and frida.. Nothing else
• Drop fps in Pubg.. well I also play in unrooted phone.. but in rooted.. kinda lag more.

Never believe.. you can improve battery life or performance after root.. you just block ads, use SSLPing tool and remove system apps.

That all for today's Night.
9 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Rooting has many aspects. If you don't root your device properly, you will be facing these kinds of issues. Before doing anything, first learn what it actually is.
b1ttu
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Better use Parallel Space or Emulator 🥲
0 Likes
Galaxy M
This.
Also I'm Custom Rom Developer But Before I Was Tester So, You Need to Learn What Root Actually Do,
Root Doesn't Means Only Install Magisk and Install Some Shittt Modules. But You Can Do Whatever You Want in Your Device.
Galaxy M
as well as let some other apps do whatever the **bleep** they want
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
benefit of root come with better customizable optimized ROM. like LineageOS or AOSP extended etc.
b1ttu
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
yea.. but for Samsung not. I use in Coolpad phone.. and all rom are available like MIUI RR CM AOSP & more.
Galaxy M
wew
0 Likes
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Yes.
because of Exynos in most markets and source code availability is reason that only Flagship gets few famous custom ROMs & rest of the devices don't.
Even after 1.5 years, I never got proper Gcam for my phone (then what's the point of camera to API feature).
none of the Developers even want to work for Exynos.
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
never believe any third party source or app
always use stock resources as much as you can