Original topic:

Ridiculous RAM Management System

(Topic created on: 04-16-2021 11:30 AM)
AryaJohary
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung has introduced something called Dynamic RAM Allotment system with update to One UI 3.0 in its Galaxy M devices.
But what i have experienced by using both previous OneUI 2.0 and the new 3.0, now the RAM management system has became miserable. Especially if you are gaming on it, then you are definitely going to see the difference. Almost above than 3 GB of RAM is constantly used while gaming, and 1 GB is reserved. What is the motto of reserving RAM if you can't improve user experience when devices starts freezing? My device often freezes while gaming and the reserved RAM doesn't help me out. 
This was not an issue in previous version.
I request Samsung to review its new RAM management system especially with low RAM devices like Galaxy M30S, or atleast give us am option to choose between new system and the previous one.
Hopefully Samsung will take it seriously.
2 Comments
ㄴJayeshㄱ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Ok
0 Likes
PepperJH
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

If you want to remove Dynamic RAM allocation from your phone, your gonna have to open the bootloader then flash your phone, then downgrade it.

I have the Samsung Galaxy A13 LTE Android 13 OneUI5, ram usage is crazy. when my phone was on Android 12 OneUI4.1 avg ram usage would be 2.2GB/4GB but now on Android 13 its 2.9GB/4GB. 

0 Likes