Original topic:

Review

(Topic created on: 06-18-2021 01:58 AM)
Vikashgaurav
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I am very sad to write this post but believe me don't buy samsung M31 because it's not good. I am writing this review after using it 8 months. Major problem of this phone is lagging.  Within 1 year this is the situation. I recommend you guys don't buy this phone and you should go for mi and realme. Because that brand phone is worth to buy. Atleast you will not feel bad and u won't regret. Don't go for political drama that we will not buy Chinese phone and all. Nobody will give you shit about your condition whether you have samsung or realme. Person who is using mi and realme they are very happy for buying that phone and look at me m struggling and sad of having samsung galaxy M31.

11 Comments
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
There is a thumb rule for samsung be it any variant. Over these past years I and my whole family have always purchased Samsung, and touch wood never had problems with the phone.
1. Always update your apps in a daily basis.
2. Always keep your data in sd card
3. Never let your internal storage exceed 50%.
4. Always keep your ram free.
5. Don't overstrain your phone.
6. Update is important
7. Always restart your phone twice a week.
8. Do a wipe cache every month it really helps.
9. Playstore updates important.
10. The apps which your feel are waist delete them
11. In all your apps which you feel remove the background mobile data and background data under there settings.
12. Make full use of power saving mode.
13. Under battery - background limits, sleeping apps and deep sleeping apps. Make use of it.
14. Locations off
15. Wifi scanning off.

Trust me follow this rule you will always love your phone.
ToolBoxBD
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thanks!!
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes, exynos 9611 heats up a lot.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Are you sure about that? I am using this processor in 2 devices and I didn't face any heating issues.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes, bro i have device with exynos 9611, it heats up a lot during gaming and multitasking too, especially now because of summer. If you are saying that you don't face any heating issues then ok, i go to service centre and get my device checked.
Thanks bro
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Get it checked, neither my M30s, nor my M31s heats. Well, they do heat, but any phone heats to some extent, and that's acceptable. They don't overheat.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Ok bro, i believe you. You are brand ambassador and you know much more than me.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Its not like that bro, don't believe me because I am a BA, believe me because of my experience. I just shared my experience.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Ok bro
0 Likes