Original topic:

Review and Rating Contest

(Topic created on: 03-04-2020 10:29 AM)
AhdHani
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung marketing team send me an email that i have won JBL Clip 3 for the competition. I sended all documents as they recommended hardcopy and softcopy to samsung signature email. Yet there is no response from Samsung about the prize dispatch. Nobody has got the prize in 2020.
Is the prize dispatch delayed by any reason or Is this some kind of CHEAP MARKETING BY USING YOUR CUSTOMERS.
Hope there will be a response from your side
17 Comments
msdianjai
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
it takes time i also thought it was only for marketing but they actually gave me. if the 3rd party is cheil india then i suggest you to call on their no. provided in mail and ask them to connect with review and rating team and tell your problem to them.Hope it will work
AhdHani
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I tried calling every number and they say they will reach me after resolving the issue and they never contact me again as always
0 Likes
msdianjai
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
you keep contacting them until they solve your problem.
AhdHani
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
This was the same thing i thought long before, But when u contact them numerous time gradually you change your mind. Well Samsung doesnt respect their customers so i thought stop complaining about it and maintain respect for yourself
0 Likes
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Read the T&Cs, it is mentioned there when(the maximum days) you'll receive the Prize. The prize distribution is done by 3rd party.
0 Likes
AhdHani
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Winners will be announced on or before February 10, also the prize will be distributed within 4 weeks. Still i have not received any emails!!
0 Likes
Galaxy M
does such prize requires us to pay GST ourselves?
0 Likes
AhdHani
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I didnt get the prize they offered. I made sure it was not a scam but they didnt ask me to pay any amount so far. Samsung doesnt take their complaints faithfully nor they value their customers