Highlighted
Active Level 2
Samsung marketing team send me an email that i have won JBL Clip 3 for the competition. I sended all documents as they recommended hardcopy and softcopy to samsung signature email. Yet there is no response from Samsung about the prize dispatch. Nobody has got the prize in 2020.
Is the prize dispatch delayed by any reason or Is this some kind of CHEAP MARKETING BY USING YOUR CUSTOMERS.
Hope there will be a response from your side
9 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Hey Good morning .Don't worry May you please send the screenshot please
Highlighted
Active Level 2
mail from contest@samsung.com
Highlighted
Active Level 10
yes you are really get an official mail.. i submitted this issue to Samsung help desk.. you will soon contacted by your mail.. as in Samsung members.. thanks
Highlighted
Active Level 2
As of now I have not received any emails from Samsung
Highlighted
Active Level 10
thats really unbelievable. that you didn't get you prize yet. .. sorry to say but you should call at 1800-407-267-864 .. okay. hope they help .. have a nice day ahead
Highlighted
Active Level 2
I called Samsung for help
They took information about the incident and now no one is responding with a solution
Highlighted
Active Level 2
Thank you for helping broo
Highlighted
Read the T&Cs, it is mentioned there when(the maximum days) you'll receive the Prize. The prize distribution is done by 3rd party.
Highlighted
Active Level 2
Winners will be announced on or before February 10, also the prize will be distributed within 4 weeks. Still i have not received any emails!!