Review after m21 new update

(Topic created on: 04-21-2021 02:47 PM)
sreevijay
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M
Battery backup has improved .
No heating issue.
But camera has degraded now it takes grany images and it blurs when zoomed in. Till now no full Pro mode provided .
9 Comments
sreevijay
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Yeah no hope 😑
Galaxy M
I have galaxy m21 6gb mobile. When i take normal photos only ,my mobile generate heat immediately to the camera side and its hanged and switchoff then restart many times automatically . Little heating problem faced by my mobile when i buy time to till now. But the freeze and automatic many times restartto take normal photos  problem faced my device after one ui 3.0 update. Please solve it samsung fast.
sreevijay
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Try to clean cache
Galaxy M
How?
0 Likes
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
One Ui Core Can't Handle Cam Smoothly...During Camera Usage its fullly laggy......mainly animation is full n full lag...during window change
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera lens with microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt and dust from the camera lens.

* Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
sreevijay
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Dear samsung,
After new update everyone is facing the same issue pls fix it . It's bug I have tried everything.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Samsung User.
0 Likes
Cs member1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

We acknowledge and understand your concern and apologies for the same. We would like to request you to kindly share the below mentioned details along with the error log file. So that we can share with the technical team and after the analysis, the team will get back to you with the relevant answers. 

1.  Please share the exact scenario where you feel the camera performance has degraded.

2. Also attach the Supporting images/videos.

Note: The path to share the error log file is (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report). Also please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Cs member1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

We acknowledge and understand your concern and apologies for the same. We would like to request you to kindly share the below mentioned details along with the error log file. So that we can share with the technical team and after the analysis, the team will get back to you with the relevant answers. 

1.  Please share the exact scenario where you feel the camera performance has degraded.

2. Also attach the Supporting images/videos.

Note: The path to share the error log file is (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report). Also please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes