Original topic:

Review: SAMSUNG M20 (appx 3 months / 12 weeks) TRUE REVIEW

(Topic created on: 05-17-2019 08:46 AM)
imeetsanghvi
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
MY MODEL: 3GB / 32 GB
CAMERA: The quality is maintained and you get good photos and videos in day light or presence of good light, although the phone lags after you take the photo when you want to switch to the gallery to see it (3 second gap)

STORAGE: 32 GB fills really fast until 26 then it is very slow, so what I mean is storage is not a problem (considering I am a heavy user with wide range of apps from banking to photo/video editing to social media to games) all of these have at least 3-5 apps

PERFORMANCE:
the exynos chip is nice but the phone still is laggy, partially due to overload by software. RAM isn't an issue I think... and apps stay in RAM for more than a day also (take care what you load on the phone in any app... close it if its dangerous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

GAME: Playing Pubg on this phone is really not the best idea, other small games are fine but overall not so good to play high end games

BATTERY: 
It stays upto to what it says I.e. the 5000 battery lives anywhere in between from 20 hours to 70 hours (1 day to 3 days) depending on the usage 
(In max power saving, it may go upto approximately 5 days)

Should I add any other things please leave a comment and I'll  add those. Here are some pics of the device unboxing and some others...

0 Likes
7 Comments
Nagul143
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
bro you have any fast charging problems
0 Likes
imeetsanghvi
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
No Not really
0 Likes
Nagul143
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have when its have in particular persontage fast chaging will be disabling 😞😞😞 sometimes its will be fast charging sometimes it's not fast chaging I don't know what's the problem of my phone
0 Likes
imeetsanghvi
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Fast charge kicks in when the capacity is between 0 and 79 percent, but stops when it reaches 80 percent
0 Likes
Nagul143
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
yes
0 Likes
alladin
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
nice phone ,blue light option,perfect in budget,big screen,my 1st android phone ,easy to carry,all necessary options is given,dual camera,new design,fast charing
imeetsanghvi
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
correct, and very true
0 Likes