Original topic:

Review Android 10

(Topic created on: 12-13-2019 06:16 PM)
HBK515
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Hi friends I'm using Galaxy M20 today i update 10 this fully my view of point only

1.After updating from booting logo itself changes starting powered by android with android logo

2.Device care style has been changed 

3.Neat and Visible letters on social media

4.if getting text message contain url now it show chrome logo on message

5.camera design slightly changed but not picture quality

6.If you are enable dark mode gmail and play store getting not whatsapp 

7.after update to 10 now you can use your finger print to log in google pay and google pay also not able to get dark mode

8.after update few hours I'm facing lagging issue if you found after update goto play store check apps update update android web view 

9.after update on my phone some apps cloned itself 2 samsung members 2 gmails 2 calculators 2 messages  if you facing this issue goto your settings tab apps and find samsung oneui and clear cache and data 

10.other than no apps included and no improvement on UI no build in screen recording option 

If you like this hit a like  and thanks 

9 Comments
arnav12113
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
and also screen short options must be provided..
HBK515
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yes we hope samsung will do that on upcoming updates
0 Likes
HBK515
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
@arnav12113 yes bro till now no separate option for screen shot we need to use power and volume keys
0 Likes
biswa55
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yes there is an another option in settings accessibility
0 Likes
arnav12113
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
hmm
0 Likes
Sumitkaushik
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Chinese mobile and security 😂😂China itself a thief so no more needed.
0 Likes
ItsAnkii
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
We need built in screen recorder
ZombieHRN
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
👍
0 Likes
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
@,SumitKaushik I know but color OS has an option to encrypt personal bank data when registered on paying apps like paytm and all. So even if it's hacked, all they can see will be some codes and not real account details. I liked that option. Also its secure folder is more and advanced than Samsung secure folder. I also don't trust Chinese brands bro but they have upped their game in Indian market coz they know Indians are their biggest customers so at least they're giving some cool features to it's customers unlike Samsung who's not listening to old customers complaints and has done nothing yet to solve A 50 fingerprint issues and provided basically no new feature to other A series phones till now. Let's see what we get with 2.0
0 Likes