Original topic:

Restoring official firmware

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 10:59 AM)
ZEVS
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
How can I restore official firmware on Samsung m30s without Odin?
What program can help me?
21 Comments
Galaxy M
without odin u will try it to miracles box if u have
0 Likes
ZEVS
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
other variants
0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

I already told you in your previous post that you'll need a PC with Odin tool installed in it.(It's an official way to install firmware in samsung phones.)

Also the guy who told you that root is required isn't correct,root is only required if bootloader version is updated by samsung.

_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Here is M30s firmwares and Odin tool.Just follow the steps in website-

https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-m30s/firmware/SM-M307F/INS/

Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Out of the 4 Android 9 firmware. There is any way we can know which is the most stable, other than trying each one out?
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
There's no way to determine which one is stable. You can only rely on user feedback.

In any case, the original firmware that came with the device is supposed to be stable. Even you said in your post, that after the 1 st update shi.t got worse.
Light001
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Can you please tell whether or not the emergency software recovery option in samsung smart switch will install the stock firmware(one ui 2.**bleep**) instead of the lastest version that is available for my device galaxy m31s.

also please tell me a way around this error that i am getting upon flashing this android 10 one ui 2.5 rom https://samfw.com/firmware/SM-M317F/INS/M317FXXU2BTK1 on my device with baseband version M317FXXU3CUL1. i think it's an issue with the binary version(U2) that i am trying to flash upon which is U3. 

is there any way to downgrade from android 11 to android 10 with one ui 2.5? 

thank you

0 Likes
ZEVS
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
thank you
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Be cautious while selecting the correct firmware..