Original topic:

Restarting

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 11:34 PM)
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy M
Got 1st automatic restarting issue after latest September Security Patch Update in my M31 model🤬

Frequency: still one time

So, now let's see what happens🥺
Nothing to tell about Samsung 
11 Comments
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
This issue have been reported here a number of times by others too.

Samsung just doesn't want to resolve or look into this. Its clearly their mistake which occurs right after an update (and will not able to downgrade to an older version even from service centre). The only solution is to replace the motherboard according samsung.

Never choose samsung again.
Shubhkushwaha
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
It happened in my a51 many times
pashamvijay
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
When did it restart. Have you used any app before restart happened
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Yes...within Samsung Internet...reading within an website regarding some topics....and suddenly device restarts...

Now thinking previous June update was far better and stable compared to this September Security Patch Update
pashamvijay
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
No need to worry bro. Just press and hold app then select app info then go to storage and first select clear cache and then select clear data. Now open samsung store open samsung internet and update app. In 98% cases it will work.
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
That I did already....
But as a core UI user...as most users facing this restarting issue after security patch updates...and damage the whole motherboard...and replaced it with Rs.7-8K....so we have to worry
Moreover this happen after 24hrs. of update has done...which wasn't in case with June security patch
btw thanks for telling 🙂 👍
pashamvijay
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I faced this issue with Google maps. When open it to search a place it just restarts. So I did same process it solved my problem.
Galaxy M

my phone also restarting any solution?

Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support     

0 Likes