Original topic:

Restarting problem in M30S

(Topic created on: 07-29-2021 01:23 PM)
Renu80
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Dear Samsung, 
I am very disappointed with you. Now I probably will not buy any Samsung device in future. Our M30s got stuck on the mobile logo after installing two software updates sent by Samsung. During that period of lockdown, My husband had to go to Babrala Service Center in Sambhal district. They told him that due to this update the hardware of phone was corrupted so its mother board would have to be changed. It took 10 days to change the mother board. But even today our mobile is restarting automatically. The mobile restarts at any time whether you are using it or not, sometimes it restarts even while charging. I can't understand what to do. We do not have enough time to go to service every day. Is there anyone else that is facing such type of problem?
23 Comments
Sushant_
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Umm...the update is here!..so is the issue solved?
lee0000
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
M30s is **bleep**..freezing and restarting issue. Will never buy samaung again
Catchhhh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Samsung is the biggest fraud who purposely introduce bugs post update n will never fix it. Service center will ask huge money to fix it. This is the way this cheat company is growing.

0 Likes
Catchhhh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Samsung is the biggest fraud who purposely introduce bugs post update n will never fix it. Service center will ask huge money to fix it. This is the way this cheat company is growing.

0 Likes