Original topic:

Restarting problem in M30S

(Topic created on: 07-29-2021 01:23 PM)
Renu80
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Dear Samsung, 
I am very disappointed with you. Now I probably will not buy any Samsung device in future. Our M30s got stuck on the mobile logo after installing two software updates sent by Samsung. During that period of lockdown, My husband had to go to Babrala Service Center in Sambhal district. They told him that due to this update the hardware of phone was corrupted so its mother board would have to be changed. It took 10 days to change the mother board. But even today our mobile is restarting automatically. The mobile restarts at any time whether you are using it or not, sometimes it restarts even while charging. I can't understand what to do. We do not have enough time to go to service every day. Is there anyone else that is facing such type of problem?
23 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Renu80
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
But Samsung is not doing anything about it.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Better not update our existing samsung phones and do not purchase samsung device again.
LEE-LISANTH
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I'm also m30s. I did not facing any issue bro
iamgeek
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Rounak0611
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I am facing the same problem and My phone is out of warranty therefore they are asking me to pay 8000Rs. Neither any one from Samsung is replying.

Galaxy M
It's our badluck to choose m30s.
ANSAR23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Samsung making cheap quality of Samsung galaxy m30s
Galaxy M
Send your Device log

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Restarting-Issue-Device-Log/td-p/8902759

And Wait for the next update

Or

Visit Service Centre. Book a Job Sheet. Send a mail to Service head along with the Jobsheet Number.

servicehead.in@samsung.com