Original topic:

Restarting Problem - M30s

(Topic created on: 01-23-2020 08:24 PM)
SushantKS
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I purchased phone yesterday and it is intermittently restarting automatically with no specific reason. Even while writing this post phone restated once. Sometime it restarts while unlocking the phone with finger touch, sometime it restarts while working within an app, deleting some files.
10 Comments
SunilVishal
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Simple suggestion... Immediately contact your area Samsung Service Center and your problem will be solved.
0 Likes
SushantKS
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Is it known issue? As I have purchased it recently, should I get it replaced?
0 Likes
ADi47
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
If its enabled then disabled it
0 Likes
SushantKS
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Both 'Auto restart' and 'Auto Optimization' are disabled.
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
no...u have tick automatacally error report from setting of Samsung member...when phone get restart unexpectedly then it will collect binary data of device..after that u can geneate your this issue with customer care with sending log file...
0 Likes
ADi47
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Before going to service station Factory reset the device.. I heard restarting complaints not with M30s but other devices... I'm not sure Factory reset will work but yeah if you have good back up and time then you can try.. Won't give any guarantee
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Better first send the error report for Samsung to analyze the problem. Next visit the service centre get the phone checked. Don't risk warranty option.
0 Likes
MirzaGhalib
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
i too have this issue bro tried all the tricks and still it persist.....
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1) Please ensure that auto restart option is turned off  (Step: Settings >Device Care >3 dots> Auto restart)
2) Run the device in Safe mode and check the issue
3) If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions)

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes